Thursday 2 April 2015

Inspiration of the Week:

Every week I am going to start posting an 'Inspiration of the Week', these posts will include some of the world's greatest entrepreneurs, spiritual leaders, inspirational books, music etc. Enjoy! 


THE SECRET (Rhonda Byrne) 




For those who aren't familiar with The Secret and Rhonda Byrne, The Secret began as a film released in 2006 and has gone on to become a best-selling book, having sold more than 19 million copies worldwide. It is based on the principle of the Law of Attraction and states how by practicing gratitude and positive thinking we can change every aspect of our lives and create our reality. 

I am a huge fan of Rhonda's books, including my particular favorites The Power and The Magic. For anyone who hasn't read, seen or even heard of The Secret, I highly recommend you do so. 

Every morning I visit The Secret and read the most recent stories posted by people all over the world who have experienced the Law of Attraction working in their lives. These stories are so inspiring and really motivate me to believe and make positive changes in my life. It is so beautiful to hear all the amazing miracles that have happened to people. 

Above I have included links to The Secret website and the recent stories page. 


Hope you draw as much inspiration from these as I do! 

No comments:

Post a Comment