Thursday 4 June 2015

Say It, Sweat It, Get It Challenge Review

                                                   
In this week's post I want to share with you something that, so far, has been incredible for me in really lifting my confidence, happiness and self-esteem... the 'Say It, Sweat It, Get It Challenge' by Erin Stutland. It's completely free and it's not too late to join, all you have to do is enter your name and email at the link below: 


"Movement in your body creates movement in your life!" 

For the past week or so, I've felt disconnected, a little lost, and just completely out of my normal self. All I have wanted to do is crawl into my duvet, eat endless amounts of chocolate and binge on Netflix. As great as doing all that sounds, it really isn't fun feeling this low and out of sorts. 

After following 'Say It, Sweat It, Get It' for the past four days I have noticed a significant shift in my energy. I feel more body confident, and have really enjoyed these fun mini-workouts. Personally, I have been repeating the videos throughout the day whenever I've needed an energy pick-up. This is completely my own thing, you can simply just do it the once and it will still be just as effective. Do whatever suits you best. 

In the 7-day challenge, Erin combines cardio and dance movements with powerful affirmations to really create a fun and energizing workout, that is designed to inspire and lift you up mentally, physically and spiritually. Each daily video is ONLY 5 MINUTES long so there is pretty much no excuse in the world for you to not get on board with this and make the positive change to your life. There is also a Facebook group for anyone who signs up, with over 7,000 members all sharing their journey and offering love and support to others. 

"How I treat myself is how I am treated. Love is the key and it starts with me." - Erin Stutland

No comments:

Post a Comment