Thursday 9 April 2015

Inspiration of the Week:

So it's that time of week again and this time the person who has really shifted my perceptions and inspired me is...

GABRIELLE BERNSTEIN


For those of you who are unaware of Gabby, I highly suggest that you take a look at her work: 

Gabrielle Bernstein is a motivational speaker, life coach and author. After previously working as a public relations entrepreneur, Gabby founded her own social networking and mentoring site for women Her Future. Her Future is a beautifully supportive network for women all over the world to communicate and connect. I've personally met so many amazing, influential women through this site and have gained so many wonderful opportunities. 

She has also written four books, including Miracles Now, Spirit Junkie, May Cause Miracles and Add More ~Ing To Your Life. She primarily teaches from the text A Course In Miracles (I have just bought this and I am so excited to read/study it) and teaches the practical application of the principles emphasizing self-love and forgiveness. She has been named a 'guru' for the next generation. 

I have read all of her books and continue to be inspired by this amazing woman on a daily basis. Her latest spirit junkie masterclass really resonated with me and I just thought I'd share some of the incredible quotes I came away with: 

"Lean towards joy and you will be led"

"If you're feeling unsupported it's because you're not supporting yourself"

"Power lies in your ability to be real" 

"Stop acting so small, you are the universe in ecstatic motion" 

Here is a link to the Youtube video of the Google Hangout-


It's definitely worth the watch ♥️

- Beth xoxo 

No comments:

Post a Comment