Monday 30 March 2015

Create a Vision Board to Manifest Your Desires

A vision board is an effective tool and can be used to conceptualize your dreams and desires, and motivate you to achieve these goals.

The important step in this process is thinking about what you truly want. Taking time to reflect about what we want out of life, what makes us happy, what our goals are etc. helps us to make sure we are on track and are living the life we deserve. When you can clearly define your goals and aspirations, we can them come up with plans and tasks to achieve these aims.

Some good questions to consider before putting together your affirmations and images are:

- What do I want to say I've achieved in my life when I am on my deathbed?
- What is my view of a dream life?
- Where do I want to be in 10 years time?
- What are my career goals?
- Relationship goals?
- What materialistic things would I like? e.g. Shoes, Watch, Car

Based upon the self discoveries you've just made, you can now begin creating your vision board.

In this step, choose inspiring images and words that reflect your deepest goals and desires and put them onto your vision board. It is also a helpful practice to add THANK YOU x3. This is a tip from Rhonda Byrne's The Magic in a process called "Make All Your Wishes Come True". Writing thank you three times in a row is a powerful thing to do because it prevents you from throwing the words away and it increases your focus of gratitude. The idea is to feel grateful for your desires when you look at your vision board, as if you have already achieved them. Look at each image and say thank you. "Thank you for my dream home", "Thank you for my dream job" etc. Imagine whatever has been placed on your board is instantly being moved toward you. Your gratitude for it will magnetize it into your life.

A Vision Board example:


Go and have fun creating your dream life!

- Beth xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment